Thursday, June 28, 2012

THE DAY LIBERTY WAS LOST

Today, the whole country changed.  Our constitution no longer matters and the relationship between the government and the people has been forever changed from that of our Founding Fathers.  Chief Justice Roberts had the power to scrap this healthcar bill and any other mandates to buy insurance forever - the man that was supposed to be on OUR side - and he sided with the communists on the bench.  Yes, they are communists.  Anyone that thinks government shall make all the rules and run everyone's life and that it's ok to forget about our Constiution is a communist.  I don't want to hear a fucking word from any of you liberals on this, either (but I still love you!).  I love my liberal friends, I really do, but this is a bad law and it was forced down our throats when 70% of Americans demanded it that it not be passed.  Even other liberals ran from this bill once it was passed.  It was written in secret, negotiated behind closed doors, no one even read the fucking 2000 pages of this monstrosity before it was passed and even more irresponsible was the fact that it went against the very fiber of this country.  Our country will never be the same if we don't get rid of this bill.  It's time to understand that a national healthcare program doesn't work in Europe or Canada or anywhere else in the world.  Our innovations in medicine are top notch, way ahead of any other country on this earth and is sought after by Saudi kings and other forein dignitaries that need good, top of the line medical care.  They all come here because we are more advanced than other countries, we have no waiting periods like in other countries and we have no panel telling us what treatments we can and cannot have.  At least, we used to.  This is a travesty.  A high crime.  A crippling of this great nation that we may never be able to overcome.  The only thing that makes me just a teensy bit optimistic is thinking about the FDR years and how we seemed to have overcome that administration - over time, of course, but not without consequences.  I really have nothing else to say on this - I'm still in shock and disbelief that this happened and I had to explain to my daughter tonight that our country is no longer free.  When a government tells you what to buy, what to eat, where to live, what to drive, how much salt you can have in your own restaurant, that you can't sell raw milk to your neighbors or grow your own wheat for your own consumption on your own farm, that you can't own your property free and clear because of property taxes, you can't operate your family ranch because of a teeny lizard that isn't even native to this country or use the water from your water source because of an endangered guppie or a tadpole, have a lemonade stand in your front yard, have a garage or yard sale without a permit, discipline your children with a spanking without being investigated for chlid abuse or god forbid be FAT or have your children taken from your home for their own good - am I making my point here?  If all of these things, and then some, are going on in AMERICA, this country is not a free country.  There is no liberty.  There is no pursuit of happiness because the government is sucking it all away from you, right by right and bill by bill.  Tell me, when my right to due process is taken away, how is that NOT tyranny?  When my right to protest peacefully on any government official's office parking lot is taken away, how is that not a destruction of my First Amendment?  Where is the freedom left in this country besides in New Hampshire where they have a free state project going?  I'm really thinking of moving there!   This is a black day - sorry, a DARK day -  don't want to be labeled as a racist, here - the darkest day I have ever seen in my life for this country.  I remember what it was like to be free.  Now, I'm not free - WE are not free.  If you guys think for one second that Mittens is going to make it all better, think again.   He is the same fuking loser Obama is.  I can promise you Mittens won't repeal all of Obamacare, he's already talking about the parts of his law that "people actually like".  If that doens't sound any warning bells for you, you are stupid.  Stupid, stupid, stupid. Sorry but that is just how I feel.  This is why we are in the predicament we're in:  people don't pay attention and they don't listen and they don't investigate these rotten, limey bastards before voting them into office.  They go along party lines.  My son is in danger from this bill.  He will most likely need some kind of assisted living and wtih he likes of Obama's friend, Ezekiel Emanuel, as a health czar ( I am too tired to google his official title and it's close enough anyway) who believes that people like my son really shouldn't even be alive because their lives are worthless - LOOK IT UP BEFORE TRYING TO CORRECT ME - he basically says we should withold treatment from the elderly wtih dementia or other people that have issues that keep them from participating in society.  John Holdren is a proponent of population control.  Look it up if you don't believe me - Cass Sunstein, too - they all have the same beliefs and they are all in Obama's Health Administration as czars.  But now, I'm pissed and I'm even more determined to help get these assholes out of office for good and to keep the likes of them out forever.

I'm going to bed now.  I'm tired, I'm mad, I'm deeply hurt and truly scared for the future of this country.  I am afraid that I won't be able to raise my kids because I won't be able to buy a health plan the government thinks I can easily afford.  I will be paying another mortgage payment to afford insurance on my own.  I'm going to lose my home, lose my job and lose the freedom of walking down the street all because I can't buy insurance.  I have paid all of my own medical bills my entire adult life so why am I being punished this way?  It's too much to take right now.  I have to get away from this for now.  I won't be politicking anymore for a few days.  I deserve a much needed break from all the fuckery that's gone on this past week.  Adios, muchachos.......

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Ring that liberty bell Jenn! This was maybe your best yet. Excellent.

    Don't let them get you down or discouraged, they want you to be demoralized. Keep up the good fight.

    I know yesterday's news was the disastrous Obamacare ruling but what an awful week for the SCOTUS, America and freedom with the Arizona ruling and yesterday's assinine unconstitutional ruling for the Stolen Valor law. These people don't care...as they said they hate America and want to fundamentally change it. They are trying to affect every person, business, industry, etc, trying to demoralize and control all of us.

    Sad day is right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been said that every country goes through the following stages: Bondage, Faith, Courage, Liberty, Abundance, Complacency, Apathy, Dependency, Bondage - It's obvious that we are in the dependency stage. Bondage is next. So sad for our country.

    ReplyDelete